Real Estate career started in April 2001 buying, renovating, leasing and selling properties throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex and surrounding areas. My company invested in homes ranging from workforce class homes to high-end custom homes.
Company was formed in 2003 by Bruce Kaminski. The company’s main object was to buy and renovate moderate income housing in the Dallas Metroplex. The sole intention was to help the blighted neighborhoods by improving the properties and helping out buyers by giving them credit towards their closing costs, enabling moderate income families the opportunity to qualify for a home. A relationship was established with all aspects of the housing departments within the City of Dallas. In 2006 an 18 unit town home project was developed and completed, located near downtown Dallas, sold at $155.00 per square foot, which was valued over $5,000,000.
– Six single family homes in Lancaster, TX
- Lake front construction of single family homes on Richland Chambers Lake
- Mixed use commercial building in South Dallas
- Awarded the bid from Builders of Hope, a non-profit Dallas organization, to construct seven houses. Construction completed in 47 days, slab to C.O.
- Construction of two high-end custom homes in Windsor Ridge, a gated community in Las Colinas, where the Byron Nelson Golf Tournament is hosted yearly.
- Constructed single family homes in Frost Farms Community, Desoto
- Eighteen town homes in East Dallas, Kirby Villas, just south of Fitzhugh
- Built new homes in Plano, Prosper and Ponder, TX
New construction – 6 town home units in Las Colinas.
– Land Cost: $264,000.
– Construction Cost $1,174,044.
– Total Project Cost $1,438,044.
SALE PRICE: (six units) $1,740,000.
This project will be very similar to the 18 town home project built in East Dallas.
Kirby Villas, NEC of Kirby/Deere, just south of Fitzhugh.
- Rehab project – Sold 5505 WillowBrook Dr., Rowlett, TX
- Rehab project – Sold 15295 Nottingham Lane, Frisco, TX
- Rehab project – Sold 200 W. Crossmain St., Milford, TX
- Rehab Project – Sold 200 E. 4th, Maypearl, TX
- Hudson Square Townhomes – Acquired 9 lots in Milford, platted into 16 Townhome lots – Built and sold 2 units – $2,080,000 Sales value
- Amour Vallee 1, 2211-2231 Lovedale Ave – Acquired 6 duplex lots in Dallas and platting 30 town home lots near Love Field. 5 buildings of 6 units each. First building of 6 are completed – Sold 5 before construction completion ($10,050,000 Sales value)
- Amour Valle 2, 2129-2157 Lovedale Ave– Acquired 8 duplex lots in Dallas and platting 42 Townhome lots – 7 buildings of 6 units each. First building of 6 will be completed mid December 2018 – 4 of 6 under contract ($14,700,000 Sales value)
- Shea Med Center – 2112 and 2116 Shea Rd – Acquired 2 lots in Dallas – Construction will start January 2019 to build 18 Condos ($5,040,000 Sales value).
Stock Building Supply Lending: Completed final construction on their REO